The Department of Apparel Merchandising and Interior Design is pleased to offer AMID Y-398 “Internship in Professional Practice” for a third consecutive summer semester.
An internship is a great way to enhance your education with “real world” experiences, while earning college credits.
- Overview: All about being an AMID intern.
- Student Checklist: What you need to do to be an AMID intern.
- Student Application: Fill this out and return it to the AMID Main Office in Memorial Hall #226 or email to amidindiana.edu.
- Student Internship Agreement: What will be expected of student interns.
- Company Internship Profile: Submit this with your application.
- Company Compliance Requirements & Agreement: Submit this with your application.
- How to Write a Resume: Helpful Tips